You can rent one of my cellos by booking it online. This way, wherever you are, you have access to the rental advantages of my workshop. You will also benefit from several, guaranteed services offered by an actual violin making workshop, but with limitless purchase.
Why should I rent a cello?
You want to start playing the cello but do not know where to start or which instrument to choose?
Have you seen a cello that appeals to you on my online store?
Why don’t you rent it so that you can try it before definitely owning it?
With rental, you directly benefit from an instrument on top condition, that I have chosen on strict criteria and that I keep checking. Moreover, it is a simple way to manage your budget: since maintenance and check up are included, and there is an efficient lease-purchase system, you control your money from start to finish.
To make the rental process easier and as clear as possible for you, here are some explanations.
How to rent a cello at my workshop
How rental works
To begin with, you choose an outfit depending on what you need and want. I send it to you directly, along with the fittings set, if you have chosen one.
To ensure you have the best playing and hearing qualitied, I have selected outfits (cello, bow, and case) and matching fittings set. Besides, I also send you everything you need to take care of the instrument, since during rental, it is not truly yours yet. However, I trust you to take care of it as if it were your own.
- First, you book online and pay for the delivery charges (60€ for a cello).
- Then I send you the rental agreement by mail.
- Once you have completed it, you send it back to me with all the required documents (you will find a list below).
- In the meantime, you can program the monthly payments thanks to the bank details I’ve sent you.
- As soon as your documents are back to me, I validate them as well as the first monthly payment. Only then will the cello and its accessories be sent to you aboard a shipping company.
If you encounter any difficulties during this process, know that I’m here to help whenever you need.
What documents do I need?
- First, the rental agreement with your details, the choice of the instrument, and your signature.
- Then, a copy of a valid ID (identity card, passport, etc…).
- Finally, a surety bond of the amount agreed on in the contract. The cheque should be dated and signed but will not be cashed.
What is included in rental
- First and foremost, your cello is setup and serviced by me.
- You also get your bow carefully prepared and checked up. I rather go for high-quality carbon bows, however if you want a Pernambucobow, please let me know and I will change that.
- Of course, a case to keep your instrument safe so that you can take it everywhere with you.
If need be, I also offer fittings set. I have selected these products to answer all your basic needs as musicians and cello owners. Click on these links to have a look at them:
Rent a cello matching your needs
I have selected matching outfits so that you can make the best of your cello’s potential. That’s why you can choose between these options. You will find them all separately on my online store. You just have to click on the links inside the table to get details about the different composites.
|Rental costs and advantages|
|Size||from 1/16 to 4/4||from 1/2 to 4/4||4/4||4/4|
|Bow||Carbon bow||Muesing C2||Muesing C3||Muesing C5|
|Yearly maintenance||Included, along with restring and rehair|
|Delivery fees||Delivery fees In order to take care of the yearly maintenance, return delivery charges are on the workshop|
|Monthly payment (€)||60||120||180||240|
|Surety bond (€)||2500||4000||6000||8000|
Customisable cello rental
You’re looking for a precise item that you can’t find on the list above? Get in touch with me now so that my rental services match your needs!
|Rent a cello with additional features|
|Baroque cello||from 80 € on|
|Five-stringed cello||from 80€ on|
|Antique cello||from 130€ on|